The Animal Referral & Emergency Centre now operates out of 2 locations - Broadmeadow & East Maitland
**Important Announcement regarding our Maitland after hours location**
Due to staffing difficulties, we have made the decision to close our Maitland/Greenhills after hours clinic for December 2017 and January of 2018.
We will re-open in February 2018. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Please note our Broadmeadow/Newcastle location, remains to be open 24/7 EVERY day of the year.
PLEASE PHONE BEFORE ARRIVAL
1300 838 669
(1300 VET NOW)
We are very proud to announce that our very own Dr David Tabrett has been awarded the 2017 ASAVA Practitioner of the Year Award!!
The criteria for a veterinarian to be selected for this prestigious award is specific and includes wording such as;
"Is a practitioner, who in the eyes of ASAVA members, has rendered outstanding service to the profession and the public in terms of academic qualifications, standard of practice, professional profile, altruism or all of these components."
- Specialist Dermatology Service - Dr Hoolahan
- Specialist Internal Medicine Service - Dr Gibbons
- Small Animal Surgeon - Dr Lunn
- Rehabilitation & physiotherapy - Dr Price
- 24 hour emergency and critical care for your pet servicing Newcastle, Maitland and surrounding areas
- Peace of mind knowing that your pet is receiving the best of care
- Professional and caring staff that are trained to help you through your emergency situation
- Our long term relationship with your regular vet ensures that your pet will receive continuous care
- Experienced specialist and emergency & critical care veterinarians and nurses
- On site laboratory services to provide diagnostics when needed
- On site Ultrasonography, Radiology, Endoscopy and CT imaging
- Minor and Major surgical suites
- Monitoring and life saving equipment to ensure the best critical care possible
Hours of Operation
|East Maitland||**Please see above announcement**|