The Animal Referral & Emergency Centre now operates out of 2 locations - Broadmeadow & East Maitland
We are currently seeking registrations for cat and dog blood donors.
Please click on the following links to read about what's involved and complete our online registration form.
- Specialist Dermatology Service
- Specialist Internal Medicine Service
- 24 hour emergency and critical care for your pet servicing Newcastle, Maitland and surrounding areas
- Peace of mind knowing that your pet is receiving the best of care
- Professional and caring staff that are trained to help you through your emergency situation
- Our long term relationship with your regular vet ensures that your pet will receive continuous care
- Experienced specialist and emergency & critical care veterinarians and nurses
- On site laboratory services to provide diagnostics when needed
- On site Ultrasonography, Radiology, Endoscopy and CT imaging
- Minor and Major surgical suites
- Monitoring and life saving equipment to ensure the best critical care possible
"Respecting humanity by improving animal well-being"
PLEASE PHONE BEFORE ARRIVAL
1300 838 669
(1300 VET NOW)